Hello beauties!! I decided to do a nice smokey eyeshadow that is perfect for any night out! I chose to do a blue smokey eye, however you can switch it for any colour of your choice! If you want to know how to get this look, continue reading!
1. I applied some foundation to my eyelid as a primer to ensure that the eyeshadow stays on, and so I could get the pigment that I wanted.
2. I applied the dark blue shade to my entire lid. You can apply whatever colour/ shade you want. Pack it on until you get the desired intensity of colour.
3. I used black heart from the naked 3 pallette (you can use any shade of black/ dark brown that you own) and applied it to my outer v and inner third of the lid. Make sure you blend this very well so that there are no harsh lines.
4. I went back and added more blue to the middle of my lid to add more intensity. I also smudged some underneath my lower lash line to bring the look together.
5. I wanted some shimmer, so I used a champagne colour and applied that in the middle of my eyelid on top of the blue to add some sparkle.
6. Lastly, I did a winged eyeliner and applied some mascara.
Voila! In 6 easy steps you achieved a gorgeous eyeshadow look!
*I am in no way affiliated with any of the brands mentioned above and all opinions are my own 🙂